Wanted: Lead Software Architect
SpinDrive democratizes levitation technology by providing affordable active magnetic bearings for original equipment manufacturers in various industries. Our solution reduces equipment lifecycle costs by 35% and eliminates risk of oil contamination.
We are Finnish start-up company with a multinational team and high expectations towards aggressive international growth. We are commercializing years of research and looking for a person not just to close a position but to join the team.
- C/C++ language development in embedded systems
- Linux development in embedded systems
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq / ARM Cortex A (ARMv7-A / ARMv8-A) series devices is an asset
- Testing automation and continuous deployment
- Structuring a real-time application on several cores\threads
- Experience with Real Time operating systems is an asset
- Experience with IoT, edge computing and cloud infrastructure is an asset
- Experience with Xilinx SDK / ARM toolchains is an asset
- Modern versioning systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits
- Basic knowledge and understanding of signal conditioning and filtering
- Basic knowledge of automation and control systems
- Experience with switching power converters is an asset
- Python language
Despite the extensive list of appreciated skills don’t be afraid to apply if you have some of the top priority skills.
Job location in order of priority
Lappeenranta, Helsinki, rest of Finland.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
If you have any questions please call COO Nikita Uzhegov, +41779877226.