Wanted: R&D Electrical Engineer
SpinDrive democratizes levitation technology by providing affordable active magnetic bearings for original equipment manufacturers in various industries. Our solution reduces equipment lifecycle costs by 35% and eliminates the risk of oil contamination.
We are a Finnish start-up company with a multinational team and high expectations towards aggressive international growth. We are commercializing years of research and looking for a person not just to close the position but to join the team.
- Master’s Degree in electrical engineering (or applicable combination of education & professional experience)
- Several years of experience in schematic design, PCB layout design, design manufacturing documentation and PCB(A) manufacturing expertise
- Knowledge in analog/high-speed digital/power electronics circuit design principles and practice
- Ability to plan and carry out required hardware design testing in a laboratory environment
- Experience with the electrical safety requirements and related certification processes (CE/UL)
- EMC aspects in design and related testing procedures
- Competence in multidisciplinary design (thermal design, ECAD/MCAD co-design, etc.)
- Experience with an automated electronics manufacturing testing & design
- Experience with Altium Designer / Concord Pro
- Experience with Xilinx Vivado/SDK FPGA/SoC development environment
Job location in order of priority
Lappeenranta, Helsinki, rest of Finland